Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ten minutes until class starts...

... so this will be brief.
I'd like to start by saying that I've been on campus for the last hour will the full intention to write a nice long post and catch up, but I spent 20 minutes circling around the parking lot like a vulture, desperately trying to find a parking spot, and then another 20 minutes in the library trying to procure an open computer. Let me tell you something, a school that has thousands of students should not only have 50 computers working on any given day. It should have a festival of computers. Hell, they have an electric car charging station in the main parking lot, but not enough computers? That's just dumb.
And now my computer is not working. It's not showing the curser so I have no idea what I'm clicking on and I have no idea where my typing is going to show up. Seriously Lane? I know you're a community college, but get your stuff together. You're a center for higher education and you can't even get a few working computers? Blah, Alexis is grumpy today.
Okay about the sweater, it's going rather well. The body is done and I've just barely started on one of the sleeves. Maintaining Old Shale on four DPNs is unpleasant to say the least, but I will succeed and make an awesome January/February sweater.


It looks a little misshapen but I haven't blocked it yet.

I also tried to cast on Lauren's project again. As you might have gleaned by my tone, it did not go well. I am now designing her something very loosely based on the previous pattern, hopefully I can make something work. Sorry for the shortness, but I'm off to class.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever get that Lauren project worked out? Have you started on/finished Sarah's?

    ReplyDelete