Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In my defence.

I have been sick. That's why I haven't posted anything in a good long while. I've also been trying to prepare for this Timor trip. Any way we fly it, we'll be in the air for at least one excruciatingly long flight and you may not know this, but I detest flying. I detest it so much that sometimes knitting doesn't even help (*gasp*). All I can do sometimes is grip the armrests like they're the only thing holding me in the plane and clench my teeth so hard that I feel they might actually shatter. This is not the best way to hold yourself on a plane as I find that panic tends to spread from one passenger to the other. Anyway, so I'm on a mission to collect all kinds of things that will keep me distracted for the duration of said flight from hell. Any recommendations for good books that I should have on the Kindle before we take off?
I super SUPER promise I'll have pictures next time I post. A knitting blog without pictures is like a cake without frosting. Just not quite right.

P.S. I'm knitting a Pi shawl now! Don't judge me...

No comments:

Post a Comment